DonateStuff.com has partnered with Purple Heart in Houston and Detroit. This is actually very good news for you. Why? Glad you asked. We’ve got three solid reasons you should be jumping for joy right about now.
1. For starters, you will be able to support your country, veterans, and their families.
2. As if that weren’t enough, our donation program may also help you finally find the motivation to clean out your master bedroom closet (and maybe those kitchen cabinets while you’re at it). If you’ve ever wondered where to donate clothes, accessories, or small appliances in your area, DonateStuff.com is it.
3. Even if you didn’t need a third point, we’re giving it to you: our free home pick up services allow you to support Purple Heart and clear the clutter without leaving the comfort of your home. As a bonus, our services are tax deductible AND green. That’s right; we’ve kept 25 million pounds of stuff out of the landfill in the last 12 months.
For once, something that sounds too good to be true, isn’t. For Houston and Detroit residents, helping out is as easy as scheduling your free home pick up services. This is your chance to make a Purple Heart donation. Houston and Detroit, what are you waiting for?
Through this website, you may donate clothing and other household discards to Purple Heart Household Discard Program in Houston and Detroit. Your donation helps make it possible for Purple Heart to assist combat wounded veterans, promote patriotism; support necessary legislative initiatives; and most importantly, provide services to all veterans and their families.
- Purple Heart
- Schedule a Donation
- Items We Pickup
- Houston Dropoff Locations
- Detroit Dropoff Locations
Schedule a Donation Today!
1Schedule a Pickup
2Leave your Donations outside Your Front Door
3We'll Pick Them Up
- March 17, 2014
- July 1, 2013
Case Western Reserve University and DonateStuff.com partner to remove over 12,500 lbs of “Stuff” from the waste stream!June 3, 2013
We Pick Up
Clothing & Accessories
Jewerly, Shoes, Purses, Hats
Pictures, Mirrors, Tools, Toys, Kitchenware
Bedding and Linens
Blankets, Drapes/Curtains, Pillows, Rags, Sewing Scraps, Sleeping Bags
Furniture & Appliances
Small Furniture, Small Appliances, Irons, Radios, TV’s, Lamps, Hairdryers, Etc.
We DO NOT Pick Up
- Large Furniture
- Large Appliances
- Car Seats